Are you searching for the Caribbean Eye Meeting 2018?
Caribbean Eye Meeting is an event cum conference which is planned by American College of Eye Surgeons. This meeting is going to be held from 2nd February 2018 to 6th February 2018 at the Ritz Carlton, Cancun, Mexico.
The objective of this conference is to provide a platform for all the experts of ophthalmologists, optometrists, and allied health personnel. Anterior segment specialists and general ophthalmologists will get the golden chance to enhance their knowledge through this conference.
In this conference experts will discuss their innovations, advance researchers through presentations which consist lectures, featuring question-answer session, actual case presentations.
Why should attend this Conference?
- Discussion on how to maximize efficiency with toric lenses
- How to develop strategy for improvement integrated patient management
- Session on Development and direction of therapeutics and surgical devices
- Evaluate the current and potential future therapies for dry eye disease
- Topical ophthalmic NSAIDs to treat postop inflammation